A wedding will probably be the biggest and most involved party either of you have ever put together, but don’t be scared! You can start planning your wedding in five simple steps.
- Announce the engagement to family & friends Plan an engagement party
- Create a budget
- Set a wedding date
- Book ceremony and reception venue Hire a wedding planner
- Start a guest list
Portable VIP Restrooms for Guests
6-9 Months Before the Wedding
- Send save the dates
- Start shopping for wedding dress, veil, shoes, jewelry, etc. Select bridesmaid dresses
- Hire orist for center pieces, bouquets, and arrangements Hire photographer and/or videographer
- Hire DJ or band
- Select an officiant
- Book hotel for out-of-town guests – don’t forget to ask about special room blocks!
- Book Bridal Suite
- Restooms (see PlatinumProPortables.com for luxury Restrooms)
- Plan honeymoon
- Determine if passport, visa, or immunizations will be needed
4-6 Months Before the Wedding
- Sign up for one or more gift registries
- Design & order wedding invitations
- Taste test & order wedding cake
- Discuss and finalize catering menu
- Select rental items if needed (tables, chairs, dishware, restroom serving tables)
- Organize and order groomsmen apparel
- Plan bachelorette party & bridal shower (or con rm dates if someone is planning for you!)
- Select musicians, ushers, etc.
2-4 Months Before the Wedding
- Send out invitations 8 weeks before the wedding Select music for ceremony, reception, etc
- Book makeup artist and hairstylist
- Order wedding favors
- Organize wedding transportation
- Check & update registry
The Big Day
- Relax, have a glass of champagne, and get ready with hair and makeup. Make sure to eat something!
- Say ‘I do!’
- Enjoy the reception
Platinum Pro Portables
BOOK with the BEST to IMPRESS YOUR GUESTS!